My first stop was Santa Monica. Nice to have time to catch up on a great flight to the US. After being made to wait in the hotel lobby for nearly two and a half hours for my room, I finally was able to relax. Mind you, I don't know how many other people came through and checked in without the wait. I don't think my complaining helped, as well as pointing out that I have been waiting for some time while others have breezed right through.
Went for a walk down 3rd Promenade, and so much has changed since I last was there. The Santa Monica Plaza was demolished and under construction. New stores appearing, especially my favourite, Forever 21. After a couple of hours of aimless store hopping (and a purchase or two), I was ready to sleep. Early flight next morning to Orlando.
Went for a walk down 3rd Promenade, and so much has changed since I last was there. The Santa Monica Plaza was demolished and under construction. New stores appearing, especially my favourite, Forever 21. After a couple of hours of aimless store hopping (and a purchase or two), I was ready to sleep. Early flight next morning to Orlando.